Servicing Renfrew County and beyond Since 2006
Leckie Drafting Services Inc. is BCIN Registered to provide permit drawings for house plans in Ontario, Canada. We provide permit drawings for custom homes, garages, carports, additions, renovations, and decks. This includes 2-D and 3-D CAD services and BCIN stamping for existing house plans.
BCIN Drafting Services in Ontario
QUICKER, FASTER, ACCURATE
Leckie Drafting Services Inc. provides permit drawings for:
REQUIRED CONTACT INFORMATION:
• Your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address
• Township or City where you are building
• Building Inspector’s name and phone number
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
• Send sketches and floor plans (by e-mail, fax, mail or scheduled appointment) Sketches and plans should show rough dimensions for overall size, room sizes, etc.
• Provide photos/scans showing details that you would like to incorporate into the design (exterior columns, roof lines, etc.)
FROM THIS POINT:
• A quote for your drawings can be obtained
• Preliminary drawings can be started
• Preliminary drawings can then be reviewed upon completion and changed as per your request (changes at this stage will be completed without additional costs)
• Through our 2-D/3-D interactive experience you will see a model of what you are going to build
WHEN YOU’RE HAPPY WITH THE DESIGN:
• Permit/working drawings will be started (any changes after this point will be subject to additional fees)
• You will be contacted when drawings are complete and ready for pick-up or delivery
• Drawings and Schedule 1 of the permit application will be distributed to you upon receipt of payment
• You must submit a Building Permit Application with a Schedule 1 and Energy Efficiency Design Report attached, accompanied by 2 sets of scaled plans and specifications to your local Chief Building Official
FINAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMIT:
• Truss company to provide Engineered Floor Joist Layout and Truss Layout
• Septic Installer to provide site map of building, well and septic system
• Surveyor to provide a drainage contour plan if required
• Heating Company to provide a Mechanical Ventilation Report
Meet our Residential Drafting Designer.
Algonquin College, Ottawa
Law, Ethics and Professional Practice in Engineering OACETT seminar/exam
Canadore College, North Bay
Civil Engineering Technician
– Building Construction –
Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT), Toronto
Certified Engineering Technician
(C. Tech. designation)
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Toronto
General Legal Process
KNOWLEDGE OF BUILDING CODES AND BUILDING PRACTICES ACQUIRED THROUGH:
640 sqft. home addition
Converted home from 1.5-storey
to a full two-storey
(Approx. 1200 sqft on second level)
896 sqft garage
980 sqft bungalow
Renovated two-storey, bungalow and cottage for Diamond Valley Cottage Rentals:
DRAFTING SERVICE FEES ARE BASED ON:
• Square footage
• Time required to complete drawings
• Number of copies
• Frequency of changes
DRAWINGS ARE DONE ON:
• 11" x 17" (Tabloid) @ 3/16" =1' - 0" Scale
• 24" x 36" (If scale is not suitable for Tabloid)
BCIN VERIFICATION STAMP
• If your existing drawings need a BCIN Verification Stamp, we can also review and verify your drawings and complete a Schedule 1 and Energy Efficiency Design Summary in the permit application for a fee.
• If engineering is required, engineering fees will be separate from and added to our fees. Engineering services and fees will be discussed between you and the engineering firm. We do recommend a firm in town.
Hear what some of our clients have to say
“We’re absolutely loving the house you designed for us. It’s perfect in so many ways. Paul DeVries did an amazing job building it. Can’t say enough great things. Thanks again.”Rita Manjos
“Thanks very much Kendall for preparing the drawings for my custom home. It has worked out very well considering the many challenges that we faced during the design. I have the best designed home for the lot that I could possibly hope for. From plan and lot restrictions to bringing in professional resources, I honestly was working with a knowledgeable professional and project-interested person. My comments are nothing but positive. Thanks again.”Heather Smith
“Your service was fantastic. We love how you took the time to assist us with our needs. The 3-D imaging on your software was great for people like us who have a hard time visualizing the outcome. Our contractor also loved the plans and he thought they were great to work with. Thank you for supporting our dream and helping in making it a reality.”Dwaine and Michelle O’Grady
“A1 from the get go! From start to finish, everything was perfect. Thanks for everything.”Brent Carson and Susan Wilson
Please fill out the form below.
Leckie Drafting Services Inc.
245 Burnstown Rd
White Lake, Ontario